1. Aboriginals were only able to vote in 1962
2. Voting age was 21 until 1973
3. Voting is compulsory in Australia
1. Why didn’t they want aboriginals to vote?
2. Who finally let everyone vote?
1. I understand the history of voting.
The prompt is:
“Are those real?”
“No there fake. Go and by one.” I slide over to the egg stand and by two eggs. one is painted brigh green and the other is a dark yellow.
“Excuse me.” I say,”Are these chocolate eggs?”
“No silly. They are hard boiled eggs. It is a tradition here to have boiled eggs instead of chocolate ones.” The attendent said.
I walk back over to Max.
“They are real.” I say holding out his bright green egg.
“No they aren’t” he says trying to find the edge of his “rapper.” Suddently he sinks his teeth in to the hard shell.
1. Party’s make preference deals
2. The goverment is geting rid of group voting
3. If the changes go ahed it will make a big difference
1. Why did they make group voting in the first place?
2. how do they make the preference deals.
1. I now understand why we are changing the voting
The promt is:
“Sally!” I cry as I sprint up the stairs to her bedroom. I thump on the door madly until she opens it.
“Sally you’ll never believe what I saw today.” I said sitting down on her over sized bed.
“What was it Max?” she asked.
“Well I was at the park just walking along and I saw this huge teacup! It was just sitting right in the ground!” I exclaimed.
“Was it gold or bronze? It could be a statue.” Sally asked,
“No it was all colourful and bright.”
“I wonder who put it there.” I say.
“Yeah me too.”
1. Fedral takes care as the country as a whole
2. State takes care of he states and territories
3. We didn’t always have 3 goverments
1.How did they get the idea to make only three levels?
2. How many people look after each level?
1. I now understand how Local, State and Fedral.
1.You have to lead by example
2.You have to comunticate well
3.There is no one thing that makes you a good leader
1.If you joined the police force how would that stop bullying?
2. whst do they do at the young leaders presentation?
1. I now understand what it takes t become a great leader.