Bricks Gorilla Yellow Running Pretty
- I see the gorilla. It’s huge! I close my eyes and step forward.
- It see’s me. It’s giant head turns my way and it cries out and starts running towards me.
- I regret my life choices. I should of stayed at home.
- It see’s the bricks. It moves towards them a picks one up.
- I run. The door is just behind me. I can make it. I will be safe in the yellow sun outside.
- I make it. The door shuts behind me and I see the pretty flowers bloming in the feild.
- I quit.