1. Africa is splitting apart and will have completly split in the next tens of million years.
2. South America and Africa broke up about 138 million years ago.
3. The crack is more than 15m deep and more that 15 meters wide
1. Why is it happening there?
2. Could it ever happen to other countries?
1. I now understand what is happening in Africa and why it is splitting apart.
3. Yesterday 23,ooo holmes were without power
2.70 holmes have been lost in a bush fire near Tathra
1. wind gusts up to 130km per hour
2.was the country/city in the circle of fire?
1.how did the fires start?
1. I now understand how dangerous the weather is.
- 2 earthquakes in two days
- The ring of fire houses most of the earthquakes.
- The crust floats ontop of the hot rocks
1. why isn’t the ring of fire a complete circle
2. Why is the ring of fire there?
1.I now understand what the ring of fire is.
1We use 10 million straws a day.
2 Molly has perswaded the council to remove straws
3 Mollly has perswaded 90 schools to stop using straws
1 Why does plastic take so long to reduce?
2 why do animals think that plastic is food?
1 I now understand why we shouldn’t use plastic straws
1. Aboriginals were only able to vote in 1962
2. Voting age was 21 until 1973
3. Voting is compulsory in Australia
1. Why didn’t they want aboriginals to vote?
2. Who finally let everyone vote?
1. I understand the history of voting.
1. Party’s make preference deals
2. The goverment is geting rid of group voting
3. If the changes go ahed it will make a big difference
1. Why did they make group voting in the first place?
2. how do they make the preference deals.
1. I now understand why we are changing the voting
1. Fedral takes care as the country as a whole
2. State takes care of he states and territories
3. We didn’t always have 3 goverments
1.How did they get the idea to make only three levels?
2. How many people look after each level?
1. I now understand how Local, State and Fedral.
1.You have to lead by example
2.You have to comunticate well
3.There is no one thing that makes you a good leader
1.If you joined the police force how would that stop bullying?
2. whst do they do at the young leaders presentation?
1. I now understand what it takes t become a great leader.
red – facts
blue – questions
1. Codeing school is held at Aberfeldie high
2. They make ames and uplode them to the app store
3. Thhey get together twice a week and the club has been hel for three years
1. how complecated is it to code on that app?
2. is it harde han scrach?
1. I undestand about how codeing club works and what they do.