The prompt is: SHOUTED CRIMSON MISTY FRANTICALLY GRAVE
Susan doged around the graves. Finding the right one was crical but it was hard to tel through the fog. Misty waited by the gates of the cemetery well actualy she was locked out of the cemetery by the gates. She was the lookout but she didn’t understand why she had to be locked out by the big crimson gates. A siren wailed in the distace. Coming closer and closer.
“Susan the police the police are here!” Misty shouted waving her arms frantically although it was hopeless in the fog. Misty dived behind a bush. Misty could hear them open the gates and go inside. Oh no she thought.
1We use 10 million straws a day.
2 Molly has perswaded the council to remove straws
3 Mollly has perswaded 90 schools to stop using straws
1 Why does plastic take so long to reduce?
2 why do animals think that plastic is food?
1 I now understand why we shouldn’t use plastic straws
My goal is to add more descriptive words.
The prompt is:…Although they ran quickly, they were still not making enough progress…
She could see the fnish line. Slowly getting closer as their team sprinted through the crowded streets. After a day of scavenger hunting they were exgausted but all that was on their minds was the sweet smell of victory at the finish line. Sally had been apointed the captain of the team. She turned around and could see the second place team behind them and although they ran quickly, they were still not making enough progress. Sally sped up and so did the team. It would be close.
1. Aboriginals were only able to vote in 1962
2. Voting age was 21 until 1973
3. Voting is compulsory in Australia
1. Why didn’t they want aboriginals to vote?
2. Who finally let everyone vote?
1. I understand the history of voting.
The prompt is:
“Are those real?”
“No there fake. Go and by one.” I slide over to the egg stand and by two eggs. one is painted brigh green and the other is a dark yellow.
“Excuse me.” I say,”Are these chocolate eggs?”
“No silly. They are hard boiled eggs. It is a tradition here to have boiled eggs instead of chocolate ones.” The attendent said.
I walk back over to Max.
“They are real.” I say holding out his bright green egg.
“No they aren’t” he says trying to find the edge of his “rapper.” Suddently he sinks his teeth in to the hard shell.
1. Party’s make preference deals
2. The goverment is geting rid of group voting
3. If the changes go ahed it will make a big difference
1. Why did they make group voting in the first place?
2. how do they make the preference deals.
1. I now understand why we are changing the voting
The promt is:
“Sally!” I cry as I sprint up the stairs to her bedroom. I thump on the door madly until she opens it.
“Sally you’ll never believe what I saw today.” I said sitting down on her over sized bed.
“What was it Max?” she asked.
“Well I was at the park just walking along and I saw this huge teacup! It was just sitting right in the ground!” I exclaimed.
“Was it gold or bronze? It could be a statue.” Sally asked,
“No it was all colourful and bright.”
“I wonder who put it there.” I say.
“Yeah me too.”
1. Fedral takes care as the country as a whole
2. State takes care of he states and territories
3. We didn’t always have 3 goverments
1.How did they get the idea to make only three levels?
2. How many people look after each level?
1. I now understand how Local, State and Fedral.
1.You have to lead by example
2.You have to comunticate well
3.There is no one thing that makes you a good leader
1.If you joined the police force how would that stop bullying?
2. whst do they do at the young leaders presentation?
1. I now understand what it takes t become a great leader.